Live In Love (Mediation & Judgement)- belief in God and maintain connection with Him through Meditation/Pray…(Retrieved from D. Guzik, 2018)
Living In Love
1: Live ζάω (Strong’s #2198 — Verb — zao — dzah’-o ) “to live, be alive,” is used in the NT of: (s), 2 Corinthians 7:3 . 3: ἀναζάω (Strong’s #326 — Verb — anazao — an-ad-zah’-o ) ana, “again,” and zao, denotes “to live again,” “to revive,” Luke 15:24; cp. COME
- Come to the God Almighty, Matthew 16:16; John 6:57; Romans 14:11;
- Come to the Son in Incarnation, John 6:57;
- Come to the Son in Resurrection, John 14:19; Acts 1:3; Romans 6:10; 2 Corinthians 13:4; Hebrews 7:8;
- Come to the spiritual life, John 6:57; Romans 1:17; 8:13; Galatians 2:19,20; Hebrews 12:9;
- Come to the present state of departed saints, Luke 20:38; 1 Peter 4:6;
- Come to the hope of resurrection, 1 Peter 1:3;
- Come to the resurrection of believers, 1 Thessalonians 5:10; John 5:25; Revelation 20:4 , and of unbelievers, Revelation 20:5 , cp. Revelation 20:13;
- Come to the way of access to God through the Lord Jesus Christ, Hebrews 10:20;
- Come to the manifestation of Divine power in support of Divine authority, 2 Corinthians 13:4; cp. 2 Corinthians 12:10; 1 Corinthians 5:5;
- Come to the bread, figurative of the Lord Jesus, John 6:51;
- Come to the stone, figurative of the Lord Jesus, 1 Peter 2:4;
- Come to the water, figurative of the Holy Spirit, John 4:10; 7:38;
- Come to sacrifice, figurative of the believer, Romans 12:1; stones, figurative of the believer, 1 Peter 2:5;
- Come to the oracles, logion, Acts 7:38 , and word, logos, Hebrews 4:12; 1 Peter 1:23 , of God;
- Come to the physical life of men, 1 Thessalonians 4:15; Matthew 27:63; Acts 25:24; Romans 14:9; Philippians 1:21 (in the infinitive mood used as a noun, with the article, ‘living’),22; 1 Peter 4:5;
- Come to the maintenance of physical life, Matthew 4:4; 1 Corinthians 9:14;
- Come to the duration of physical life, Hebrews 2:15;
- Come to the enjoyment of physical life, 1 Thessalonians 3:8;
- Come to the recovery of physical life from the power of disease, Mark 5:23; John 4:50;
- Come to the recovery of physical life from the power of death, Matthew 9:18; Acts 9:41; Revelation 20:5;
- Come to the course, conduct, and character of men 1) good, Acts 26:5; 2 Timothy 3:12; Titus 2:12; (2) evil, Luke 15:13; Romans 6:2; 8:13; 2 Corinthians 5:15; Colossians 3:7; (3) undefined, Romans 7:9; 14:7; Galatians 2:14;
|Euphraino to gladden, make joyful to be glad, to be merry, to rejoice to rejoice in, be delighted with a thing NAS Word Usage – Total: 14 celebrate 5, glad 1, joyously living 1, makes…glad 1, merry 1, rejoice 4, rejoicing 1||NAS Verse Count Luke Acts Romans Corinthians Galatians Revelation|
Living In Joy
‘Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. ‘ Psalms 51:1-2,8,10 https://www2.bible.com/bible/111/PSA.51.1-2,8,10
- His incarnation, Luke 1:14;
- His power, Luke 13:17
- His presence with the Father, John 14:28;
- His presence with them [you], John 16:22; 20:20;
- His ultimate triumph, John 8:56;
‘and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor. I delight greatly in the Lord ; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. ‘ Isaiah 61:3,10 https://www2.bible.com/bible/111/ISA.61.3
- their [your] hearing the gospel, Acts 13:48;
- their [your] salvation, Acts 8:39;
- their [your] receiving the Lord, Luke 19:6;
- their [your] enrollment in Heaven, Luke 10:20;
- their [your] liberty in Christ, Acts 15:31;
- their [your] hope, Romans 12:12 (cp. Romans 5:2; Revelation 19:7 );
- their [your] prospect of reward, Matthew 5:12;
‘May he be enthroned in God’s presence forever; appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him. ‘ Psalms 61:7 https://www2.bible.com/bible/111/PSA.61.7 Euphraino means: a well mind- by having a cause for celebration, make glad; (mid./pass.) to celebrate, rejoice, be glad Definition: to gladden, 2 Cor. 2:2; pass. to be glad, exult, rejoice, Lk. 12:19; Acts 2:26; mid. to feast in token of joy, keep a day of rejoicing, Lk. 15:23, 24, 29, 32
Christ- the Living God
- suffering with Christ, Acts 5:41; 1 Peter 4:13;
- suffering in the cause of the gospel, 2 Corinthians 13:9 (1st part); Philippians 2:17 (1st part); Colossians 1:24;
‘Commit your way to the Lord ; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. ‘ Psalms 37:5-6 https://www2.bible.com/bible/111/PSA.37.5-6
- in the obedience and godly conduct of fellow believers, Romans 16:19:
- in faith in Christ, 1 Peter 1:8;
- in the proclamation of Christ, Philippians 1:18;
- in the gospel harvest, John 4:36;
- in the manifestation of grace, Acts 11:23;
- in the “rejoicing” of others, Romans 12:15; 2 Corinthians 7:13;
- in learning of the well-being of others, 2 Corinthians 7:16;
- in meeting with fellow believers, 1 Corinthians 16:17 , RV, “I rejoice;” Philippians 2:28;
- in receiving tokens of love and fellowship, Philippians 4:10;
- in persecutions, trials and afflictions, Matthew 5:12; Luke 6:23; 2 Corinthians 6:10;
- in the joy of another, Luke 1:58;
- in the honor of fellow believers, 1 Corinthians 12:26;
- in the triumph of the truth, 1 Corinthians 13:6;
- in the light of testimony for God, John 5:35;
- in salvation received through the gospel, Acts 16:34;
- in hope of the glory of God; (b) Romans 5:3 , RV (AV “glory”),
- in tribulation; (c) Romans 5:11 , RV (AV, “we joy”),
- in God; (d) Philippians 3:3 , RV, “glory” (AV, “rejoice”)
- in suffering in the cause of the gospel, Philippians 2:17 (2nd part);
- in Christ Jesus; (e) James 1:9 (RV, “glory,” AV, “rejoice”);
- in the event of the marriage of the Lamb, Revelation 19:7
‘Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. ‘ Psalms 51:1-2 https://www2.bible.com/bible/111/PSA.51.1-2
PRAYER – Most loving Father, may love fill and rule my heart. For then there will spring up and be cherished between Thee and me a likeness of character, and union of will, so that I may choose and refuse what Thou dost. AMEN. (F. B. Meyer. Our Daily Walk). A LIVING HEART. Once dead, but now alive unto God. A heart fitted to have communion with the living God. When Sir W. Raleigh was asked to adjust his head on the block he said, “It matters little how the head lies if the heart is right.” Is thine heart right with God?
1. POSSESSING HIS SPIRIT. “I will put My Spirit within you” (Ezek 36:27). His Spirit is the new motive power in the life. . This new moral machinery requires a new power (Rom. 8:9).
2. WALKING IN HIS STATUTES. “I will cause you to walk in My statutes.” The daily life is made to become pleasing unto the Lord. To walk in His way is to walk with God.
3. DWELLING IN HIS LAND. “Ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers,” etc. (Ezek 36:28). The good land of His providence is the inheritance of all Who have been made “new creatures in Christ Jesus.”
4. RESTING ON HIS PROMISES (Ezek 36:29-32). They are exceeding great and precious, so that we might delight ourselves in the Lord, because for His own Name’s sake hath He done all this for us (Ezek 36:32). (James Smith – Handfuls of Purpose) https://www.preceptaustin.org/heart_leb?fbclid=IwAR3sxBfseZ2LTzssTfOghYI_kfM-mtglVqyEqG3W7xAPJIQt3uODG9GjNdk
Focus- Live Eternal
Denoting “eternal,” is set in contrast with proskairos, lit., “for a season,” 2 Corinthians 4:18 .
Nature is Endless, as, e.g., of God, Romans 16:26
His Power, 1 Timothy 6:16
His Glory, 1 Peter 5:10
The Holy Spirit, Hebrews 9:14
Redemption, Hebrews 9:12
Salvation, 1 Peter 5:9
Life in Christ, John 3:16
The Resurrection Body, 2 Corinthians 5:1
The Future Rule of Christ, 2 Peter 1:11
Declared To Be Without End, Luke 1:33
Sin that Never has Forgiveness, Mark 3:29
The Judgment of God, Hebrews 6:2
Understand “Knowledge of Spiritual Things”- Divine Mind
The Lord’s Body: In Sacrament, 1 Corinthians 11:29
The Face of Heaven, Matthew 16:3
Knowledge of Good and Evil, Hebrews 5:14
Revelation of Glory, Philippians 4:19
Clothed In Light, Psalms 104:2
Radiating In The Truth Of God, John 3:21/
Living In His Will, Romans 8:11
Songs of Solomon considered these to be tender grapes in the life of the believer: ·
A secret mourning for sin. ·
A humble faith in Jesus Christ. ·’
A genuine change of life.
A life of secret devotion.
An eager desire for more grace. ·
A simple love to Jesus. iii.
Charles Spurgeon preached eight sermons on Song of Solomon 2:16-17, and in one of them titled The Interest of Christ and His People in Each Other, he meditated on the meaning of each aspect. iv. Ways that I belong to Jesus; ways that “I am my beloved’s”:
· I am His by the gift of His Father.
· I am His by purchase, paid for by His own life.
· I am His by conquest, He fought for me and won me.
· I am His by surrender, because I gave myself to Him.
“Blessed be God, this is true evermore — ‘I am his,’ his to-day, in the house of worship, and his to-morrow in the house of business; his as a singer in the sanctuary, and his as a toiler in the workshop; his when I am preaching, and equally his when I am walking the streets; his while I live, his when I die; his when my soul ascends and my body lies mouldering in the grave; the whole personality of my manhood is altogether his for ever and for ever.” (Spurgeon) v.
Ways that Jesus belongs to me; ways that “He is mine”: ·
He is mine by connection in the same body;
He is the head and I am part of His body.
· He is mine by affectionate relationship;
He has given me His love. ·
He is mine by the connection of birth
I am born again of Him. · He is mine by choice; He gave Himself for me. · He is mine by indwelling; He has decided to live inside me. · He is mine personally, He is mine eternally.
The “Truth” Simple, Humble & Eager: Existence in The Ultimate Reality- Connection with God
Absolute Love & Honor: “Ultimately real or in accord with ultimate reality”
trōōth ( אמת , ‘ĕmeth , אמוּנה , ‘ĕmūnāh , primary idea of “firmness,” “stability” (compare Exodus 17:12 ), hence “constancy,” “faithfulness,” etc.; the Septuagint’s Apocrypha and the New Testament, ἀλήθεια , alḗtheia (Romans 3:7 ), πίστις , pı́stis (Romans 3:3 ); in adjectival and adverbial sense, “in truth,” “of a truth,” “faithful,” etc.; ἀληθῶς , alēthṓs (Luke 21:3; John 6:14; John 7:40; 1 Thessalonians 2:13 ); ἀληθινός , alēthinós (John 17:3 ); ὄντως , óntōs (1 Corinthians 14:25 ); πιστός , pistós (1 Timothy 3:1 ); in the King James Version; the Revised Version (British and American), the American Standard Revised Version, as generally, “faithful”; Anglo-Saxon: treow , tryw with Teutonic stem, trau , “to believe,” “to keep faith”): I. TERMS II. GENERAL VIEW 1. Aspects of Truth (1) Ontological (2) Logical (3) Moral (4) Religious 2. Standards of Truth 3. Special Features in Biblical Writings III. ANALYTICAL SUMMARY 1. Truth in God 2. Truth in Man 3. Truth in Religion I. Terms. The English word has developed and maintained the broadest, most general and varied usage, going beyond both Hebrew and Greek, which were already extended in connotation. It is possible to analyze and classify the special applications of the term almost indefinitely, using other terms to indicate specific meanings in special connections eg.:
loyalty (Judges 9:15 );
honesty (Exodus 18:21 );
fidelity (Deuteronomy 32:4 );
justice (Romans 2:2 );
uprightness (Isaiah 38:3 );
faith (Isaiah 26:2 );
righteousness (Psalms 85:10 );
reality (John 17:19 );
veracity (Genesis 42:16 ).
It is unfortunate that translators have generally adhered to single terms to represent the original words. On the other hand, they have sometimes introduced words not represented in the original, and thus unduly limited the meaning. An example is Ephesians 4:15 , where the original meaning “being true,” i.e. in all respects, is narrowed to “speaking the truth.” II. General View. No term is more familiar and none more difficult of definition.
‘THEREFORE MY HEART WAS GLAD AND MY TONGUE EXULTED; MOREOVER MY FLESH ALSO WILL LIVE IN HOPE.” Acts 2:26
| Nothingness – The Place Of Humility by K.P. Yohannan|
Scripture(s): Exodus 3
|Description: K.P. Yohannan shares on the topic of humility and how God brings us to a place of nothingness in our reliance to Him. This message is simple, yet profound and powerful in our daily walks with God. May God bring us all to a place of nothing before Him that we would be fully depended on Him.|
DWELL With The LIVING NOT DEAD- Hope & Faith
7 Natural Rays of Light SOLUTION ABC’s & PYAM
DAILY: HOW THE SYSTEMS, FACULTIES & FUNCTIONS
The Solution: When using the etherical body, ALL our systems and senses will function equalized, activated, and balanced. The triune brain which is the forebrain (thymus aka reptilian), (pons- aka limbic system), and the neomammalian complex (RAS- aka neocortex) needs to be working in an upward function. With a functional system, the child [or adult] can trust themselves and their gifts and learning uniquenesses through spiritual mindset with self-directed neuroplasticity through ABC’s and gain God awareness (eventually unity) through PYAM Daily.
Highest Heaven- (Part of Heaven 3) God (Etherical Body) THYMUS aka reptilian (H. Heart & Mind- authentic breath)
(Heaven 1-3) Holy Ghost (Emotional Body) PONS aka limbic system (Body & Mind- breath)
The Ego” JESUS (Mental Body) RAS the aka neocortex (Body & Brain- breath)
From what you’ve read, you will understand: heaven, the universe, eachother, our DNA (ourselves), God all are ONE.
7 Natural Rays of Light SOLUTION ABC’s & PYAM DAILY:
“The Why of the My ELBERT program: Holistic Alternatives for Learning:
Part I HERE
Part II HERE
Part IIb HERE
Part III HERE
Resources for student and their parents:
Part IV HERE
Part V HERE
Part Vb HERE
Part VI HERE
Part VII HERE
Part VIII HERE
The BRAIN BALANCING WITH THE BIBLE: HERE
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?
How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.
For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign Lord will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations. Isaiah 61:11.
“I cry to you, Lord; I say, “You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.”Psalms 142:5…”that I may walk before the Lord in the land of the living.” Psalms 116:9 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 27:13
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
Simply: Imagine (living), Speak (love), Do (laugh)
Learn More Here